WILTON ROTARY MAMMOTH CAR BOOT SALE
August 29 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Established in 1983, our annual Mammoth Car Boot Sale, traditionally held on August bank holiday Monday, has for many years been one of the largest of its kind in Southern England with up to 400 sellers and 5000 buyers.
FAQ FOR SELLERS:
1. When do the gates open for Sellers? From 6am – 9am – there is NO need to arrive very early though we recommend arrival by 8.30am to avoid traffic.
2. Can Sellers pre-book? Pre-booking is not normally required for Ordinary or Large pitches (as defined below); just turn up and pay on the day. However for any larger requirement and/or commercial stall it is recommended you make contact in advance via the facility below to check any requirements.
3. Sellers’ Pitch Prices? Ordinary Seller’s Pitch (approx two car widths) £20. Large Sellers Pitch (eg “transit” van etc) £40. Larger vehicles subject to negotiation. Any larger site requirement and/or commercial site will be assessed on arrival. Vehicles MUST park with boot end facing the gangway unless Marshals otherwise agree, then pitch fee may be amended to reflect sales frontage. The right is reserved to refuse any pitch.
4. Are there food & drink pitches? No because there are pre-booked concessions for these. No other stalls for on-site consumption are allowed.
FAQ FOR BUYERS:
1. What time does the Buyers’ gate open? The sale officially opens at 9am from which time an entry charge of £3 per adults is payable. Entry before 9am will not be permitted otherwise than on payment of a higher charge of £10 per adult. If you do not wish to pay the higher charge please join the queue for admission after 9am.
2. Buyers’ Departure? The sale ends at 1pm and stalls are expected to close then with a view to Buyers being away from the site by 2pm. In any event all vehicles MUST vacate by 3pm failing which a penalty charge of £20 will be levied for late exit.